EBONY EYES I have a different vision of america now and all I have to say is that it is horrible so horrible you can ever imagine. In paris it is very rare that you see an over weight person. The elevators are very tiny here and it says that 3 people can fit in it and i am like how is this possible and I say t myself well french people eat healthy they are all skinny etc so hey why not fit 3 people i this small box . Our Large french fries in McDonalds in America does not exist over here . In the McDonalds they sell Beer , oh yeah 18 + to drink and club woop woop to bad I don't drink but I did try a beautiful wine while I was out here very good . Haha on the subways they all squeeze in to the cabin like sausages it's quite funny but other then that I find paris very amusing . Personally I will write more on how the life style of fashion is out here but all I can say is that you american fashion people are not ready for Paris ......