Professor Allen Hobson at Harvard University developed this theory called " The Activation Synthesis Theory" and he promotes the theory and it is known to be the most widely accepted theory in the field of Dream research in psychiatry and psychology . I studied this theory a little bit and it states that a dream is what we would call a "Bizarre" and the reason it is bizarre is because it a random activation of the brain . I also noticed that it was said that dreams are completion of patterns which I myself find very true but then yet again ask yourself what is a dream and how do we no and realize if we are doing it. My friend once told me that he believed that we are living in a long dream that eventually will continuously repeat itself , this the reason why we have developed the term and the thesis of Deja Vu .



After a while I started to do more research and then a friend told to me that he felt it was an epidemic movement for the public eye that is making using your brain more than just a cliche. Sometimes we should ask ourselves is their more to this or is it just a Precognition that's something time will just have to tell but honestyl to make the story much more simpler ,me and a friend just think that the world is finally waking up . . . .