SILENT WALKER


It is always brought to my attention that I have such a memorable walk. Some people say they will always remember it because it was AMAZING or I looked mad and angry. Either way they still remember it. I remember when i walked ODYN VOVK SS09 and it was a big fight backstage between two models and as the show started people were still talking in the audience . At this time I did not know what to think . It was a couple of people ahead of me and I remember Thiago Santos @NY Models was just telling me how it was his first show 







and then it hit me . This boy has so much confidence and it is his first show and I am sitting here wondering what is going on in the world.  Next thing you know I come up and I hear people talking but as soon as I came out to walk suddenly everyone became more quiet and I just felt people staring from all directions. After the show Antonio that works at Rick Owens told me " When you came out to walk the whole room stood still " it was almost as if I had froze time. I am starting to like the fact that my walk gets feedback negative and positive and I will continue to do so........