THROUGH OTHERS 
NATURAL INSTINCTS TAKE OVER THIS POST. FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS MY DESTINY HAS BECAME SO CLEAR TO ME THROUGH THE EYES OF OTHERS THAT IT HAS BECAME SO UNREALISTIC THAT IT IS REAL. EVERYONE CAME TO ME BEFORE I LEFT THIS SEASON AND SAID TO ME "THIS IS YOUR SEASO I FEEL IT " AND NOW I CAN HONESTLY SAY THIS WAS MY SEASON . MY SEASON TO SHOW ME THAT I AM FAR MORE WORTH THEN THE AVERAGE MODEL AND THAT IM SOMETHING THAT FASHION ONE DAY WILL LEARN TO UNDERSTAND . I TOLD MYSELF I AM GOING TO BE SOMETHING AND LIKE I SAID IT MY LAST POST " I FEEL LIKE QUITTING " BUT FOR SOME REASON I FEEL LIKE I OWE THE WORLD SOMETHING , I FEEL LIKE I OWE THEM BALANCE FOR OTHERS AND I JUST FEEL LIKE IT IS SOON TO COME I CAN FEEL IT AND FOR THAT I WON'T QUIT BECAUSE THERE IS SO MUCH OUT THERE FOR ME AND ITS ONLY THE BEGINNING . . . .